I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal.

It took several days just to receive a confirmation email. When I did, there was no tracking number, etc. A few days after that I received a phone cal from a North Carolina number. I ignored it until I heard the voicemail.

I called the company and a man tried to sell me a $79.99 battery. I expressed shock at a battery not being included and he told me, "They usually aren't included." I said I needed to do some research and he told me to call back.

The situation seemed strange so I looked up the company and found more scam reviews. I immediately looked up my credit card and while nothing had been charged, I canceled my card as precaution.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of nikon d3400 photo camera from Malibu Cameras and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Malibu Cameras to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Malibu Cameras for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Metairie, Louisiana, United States #1253686

Had the same Sam on Nikon 5500

Incharge without authorization. Even after complaint, never even recieved the camera.

Payment posted on 11/29.

It's 12/11 now.

Credit card dispute pending.

Barrington, Illinois, United States #1251513

Exactly the same experience. Do not use or trust this company