They'll probably like the title as it makes them look like Artist.Well it ends there.

They're no good. I placed an order on line for a Gopro Hero5 Black camera. They're price was $359.99, they also had a 5% discount listed at checkout. I said great and put in for it.

Total checkout price was $341.99. I felt good a that was a pretty good price. Next day I received an email from Malibu Cameras say to call them for immediate shipment or the shipment would be delayed for 24 to 48 hours. I called the number and it was all about changing out the 20 minute battery for either a 3 hour or a 5 hour battery.

In one fell swoop I agreed to the new price of $399.99 to include a five hour battery. I was angry with myelf all day after that scam job. They never said how large the battery was or what the original battery was in mAh. Later that night I received an email from my CC Bank that they rejected the purchase and wanted to talk to me.

I was happy their scam never went through. I ended up canceling my CC and had a new card issued so they could never get their scam charged. Ya part of this was my fault for blindly accepting their scam but in the end my CC was in my corner.

Avoid these people at all costs.Had I researched their site I would have seen all the angry people that had done busines with them.

Review about: Malibu Cameras Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Malibu Cameras?

Comments