2.1
Turnaround Time

I ordered a new lens from these folks for $569.00 and they called and said that the lens I ordered was a Europe model with a plastic mount and if I wanted a US model with the metal mount it would cost me $130 more ($699.00).I told them to send the US model and they said they would expedite shipping however after waiting 7 days I had not received the lens.

I called them and they said it was being shipped directly from Canon - they said nothing about expedited shipping but offered me a $20.00 rebate for my patience.

I think this is false advertising and have contacted the district attorney and filed a complaint as there web site said nothing about a Europe model vs a US model.After calling them several times to request shipping information they gave me a phony tracking number and at that point I said to cancel my order and they responded by hanging up.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Malibu Cameras. The most disappointing about malibu cameras customer care from Malibu Cameras was scam artists - bait and switch - liers Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Malibu Cameras.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Malibu Cameras to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Malibu Cameras?

Comments

Tucker, Georgia, United States #1264449

Did you ever receive your merchandise?I placed an order today in the phone with him.

He said the card was declined for security (said it happens all the time). He said I needed to call the bank to ok the purchase. That was a red flag so I did some looking into the company and found many more red flags, so I never called the bank to ok the purchase. Then I got an email with an invoice and on my bank website it shows the purchase.

Now I'm nervous that I'm in for a huge headache.

to Charles Henderson, Nevada, United States #1266661

Two hours after I cancelled the order via telephone they shipped the lens to me (two day shipment) which I refused to accept as I had no idea as to what they sent me.Then two weeks later they sent me an email stating they received the returned RMA?

lens and upon inspection would issue a refund.

Since I already can cancelled the charge I wonder what their game is now.Buy elsewhere and cancel this order.