Turnaround Time

I had the same exact experience that all the previous reviewers did.Classic bait-and-switch ripoff artists.

Order the camera body only, get the email that they need to confirm shipping address, incredibly rude guy gets on the phone with the foreign camera story and I need to buy the battery and charger separately for $70 for a 6 hour battery or $50 for a 2-hour. When I objected he offered me the 6 hour for $50. When I said I'd have to think about it and maybe call back, he said he wouldn't hold the camera, it was the "last one", and I needed to either order or he would cancel my order. I hung up in a hurry.

Avoid at all costs--they advertise good prices but it's an upsell scam--you will not get what you ordered at that price.

I will now watch my CC like a hawk to make sure these people don't try to charge against it fraudulently.Law enforcement should look into them.

This person wrote the review because of "very deceptive bait-and-switch " of nikon d5200 camera kit from Malibu Cameras. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Malibu Cameras to "don't do business with them!".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Malibu Cameras for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Malibu Cameras?

Comments