Oh wow, I just had the same experience!I ordered a camera from them online and they even had a promo for an additional 5% off.

I was so happy with the price! Then they called to confirm billing info and told me I needed an $80 battery (apparently all cameras are sold without batteries according to them - which is a lie). I refused the battery and was then quoted a "new total" with additional "handling fees" and told the 5% promo was for wire transfers only! Who pays via wire transfer?

I said I had a receipt for a specific amount and was unaware of all the additional fees. Mickey's response was "well you can just cancel the order then." So that's what I did!

If it seems too good to be true, then it most likely is.Lesson learned.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Malibu Cameras?

Comments

Gforce Performance Chip - GForce chip scam Gforce Performance Chip "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..." Read more Monster Transmission - Delivery Service Review Monster Transmission "Ive bought two transmissions from monster. The first experience 3 years ago was great. The second time was disappointing. First off the sales rep tried told me my 700r4 was..." Read more Michigan Motorz - EVIDENCE DEMANDS A VERDICT Michigan Motorz "We do not agree with this customer and his unpleasant comments to our dear dealer Michigan Motors and as matter of fact he should be appreciated that we were able..." Read more Seal Skin Covers - Worst company I have ever dealt with!!!! Seal Skin Covers "Ordered a truck cover for a 2010 dodge ram. Crew. Cab, short bed. delivered me very quick and thats the only thing that went right!!!l lady on phone completely lied..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Horrible service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I was refused food and service because I requested food close-by closing time..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more